PANSiK, including its administrative and creational staff, prioritizes in its Social Company Responsibility. Regardless the absolute commitment to a high quality educational system with the most up to date educational methods, our group aims at a financial relief on susceptible groups, through special social programs. Our basic criteria is that we all are an integral piece of the societies we live in and it is our responsibility to offer as much as we can to the new generation of students who wish to fulfill their dreams. We promote and reward the values of creativity, professionalism, mutual respect and ethics through our work and educational environment.
- 10% tuition discount to students from multi-children families and people with special abilities.
- 10% tuition discount to our graduate students who wish to expand their studies at PANSiK.
- Part and full scholarships to our graduates who obtain the Distinction Award or the Creativity Award during their studies.
- Part and full scholarships to prospects students, entering a course at PANSiK for the first time.
- We organize fashion events and bazaars for philanthropic causes and non governmental organizations.
If you are a non governmental company or a philanthropic organization/institution and you wish to collaborate with PANSiK please contact the Social Program Manager: Eftychia Panagopoulou, mail: email@example.com