Why study with us
PANSiK Scuola di Moda was founded in 1977 by Theodoros Panagopoulos and has been providing ever since professional courses, covering all sections of the fashion industry. It is a private school specializing in Fashion, Art & Media, with an established diploma in Greece and abroad.
PANSiK is recognized by the Ministry of Education and EOPPEP (National Organization of Qualification Certification and Professional Orientation) with License Code 2101030.
The School provides exclusively annual, 2 years and 3 years academic programs, as well as intensive and short term courses.
It has been the first academic institution in Greece that has developed specialized programs regarding fashion such as Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Menswear, Garment Construction, Shoe Design and Merchandising.
Amongst our values are the high level quality of education, our personal relationship with every student that continues after graduation and the importance we give on the investment students make in time and money throughout their tuition.
Our educational programs get updated frequently to meet the needs of the fashion field. In addition to that, we provide our students with numerous extra services that add value to their academic journey.
We believe that in order to choose the right school and the right program, it is important to identify where students can get the right guidance and relevant knowledge. Our goal is to provide high value, specialized educational programs that get updated every year in order to meet the needs of the fashion industry.
Amongst the benefits offered during the tuition in PANSiK are:
Fashion Meetings-Lectures, Academic counseling, educational field trips, cooperations with the best professionals in the market, internships in the biggest fashion brands, participation in fashion events, PANSiK students card.
The educational work of PANSiK is expressed through its creative and academic team which is formed by the Education Manager, the Academic consultant, the professional teachers leading each academic field, the highly distinctive teachers and specialized consultants for the personal and professional support and guidance of the students.
The choice of our teaching team is based on numerous years of expertise in the fashion industry, Arts and Media, their professionalism, their innovative way of thinking and most of all their need to share their success secrets. All of our teachers participate in our yearly PANSiK seminars in order to continually evolve their knowledge and educational techniques.
The WHiTE pages magazine published by PANSiK, is our online annual fashion and art magazine, filled with work, articles and editorials of our students.
The Graduate Fashion Show is annually organized and funded by PANSiK every June, providing to all of our senior students the opportunity to show their artistic work to professionals from the fashion, art and Media industry. We our proud that the most established designers, stylists, journalists, bloggers, national and international companies support the work of PANSiK by firstly supporting our graduates, providing them with professional opportunities.
Why study with us
Our academic programs get updated each year in order to meet the fast changing industry requirements .
In adition to that and throughout the year, students enjoy exclusive benefits that enable them to make the most out of their studies, as well as to have access to new stimulation and activities:
- Creative Fashion Meetings, lectures and workshops with the best professionals in the industry
- Participation in educational field trips, organized by PANSiK at international Fashion exhibitions (France, Italy, Spain)
- Academic counseling available throughout the year with a certified consultant
- Synergies and cooperations with the biggest fashion brands
- Career Services and internship programs during and after tuition, depending on their field of expertise in fashion studios, magazines, TV networks, fashion blogs, e shops etc.
- Student Card PANSIK PANSik Student Card(see below) with discounts and special benefits
- Scholarships to distinguished graduates who wish to continue their studies in another academic field -Reduced tuition fees in case of continuing their studies in another program
- PANSiK student card with benefits and discounts at cooperative stores, bookstores, movie theaters and cultural spaces.
- Participation in Fashion Events & art exhibitions where the students enrich their professional skills and portfolios.
- Visits in craft industries, fashion studios, magazines and Photography studios.
- Annual Graduate Fashion Show powered by PANSiK
- Psychological support services
The School operates in 4 different campuses in Greece, in Athens & Thessaloniki. All of the premises are located in the most commercial and central areas of both cities, so that the students are provided with easy access to means of transportation as well as safety. The premises offer modern facilities for the best possible functionality of classes.
The headquarters of the School are based in a neoclassical building on Voulis street, off Suntagma square Athens, whilst three more branches are in operation in Ermou (Athens), in Kifissia (Athens) and in Thessaloniki.
The headquarters of PANSiK are also open to the public for exhibitions, festivals and fashion seminars.
The School, including its administrative and artistic staff, shows great commitment to Social Responsibility. Apart from the commitment to a high quality educational system with the most up to date educational methods, our group aims at a financial relief on susceptible groups, through special social programs. Our basic criteria is that we are all an integral piece of the societies we live in and it is our responsibility to offer as much as we can to the new generation of students who wish to fulfill their dreams. We promote and reward the values of creativity, professionalism, mutual respect and ethics through our work and educational environment.
- 10% tuition discount to students from multi-children families and people with special abilities.
- 10% tuition discount to our graduate students who wish to expand their studies at PANSiK.
- Part and full scholarships to our graduates who obtain the Distinction Award or the Creativity Award during their studies.
- Part and full scholarships to prospects students, entering a course at PANSiK for the first time.
- We organize fashion events and bazaars for philanthropic causes and non governmental organizations.